CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November already??

Although I am very excited that Christmas is just around the corner, I still can't believe how fast this year has flown by. I've been working hard on my Christmas cards for this year, and can't wait to be able to send them all out :)
I'm currently trying to finish up a wedding scrapbook that I've been working on for co-workers, calendar pages for a friend of mine's family calendar, my kids' scrapbook pages, and cards for birthday's, anniversary's, holidays etc. I will post these pictures as I get things finished up :)
Here is a birthday card I just sent for a family friend (front and inside):
Here is one of the many Christmas cards for this year. I'm only going to post 1 picture as it would ruin the fun of getting it in the mail right??

0 comments:

Post a Comment