CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

OoOoPpPsss.....I got behind.

With all the hustle and justle of the holidays, I've got way behind on this blog :( I've been busy working, spending time with the kiddo's, making cards and Christmas presents. I love it that my kids (and my nieces) get so involved with making cards and such with me! I just wish I had a bigger scrappin' place. I am so grateful that I have the corner of my bedroom to use, but it would be much nicer to have something a little bigger so that the kids could be involved more too.
I've also been a bit discouraged about this whole blog thing. There are some blogs that I visit religiously..multiple times a day...and when I get on here I feel I'm talking to myself. I know that there probably aren't people that are even going to read most the blogs...so what's the point? Well, I try and remind myself that one day, I will have more than 1 follower lol.
So, for now I am going to get going. Got shopping, card making, Christmas presents and cleaning to get done.
Happy Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment