CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 days of Thanksgiving....Day3

So, I was inspired to do this challenge through another blogger :) Some are changing their facebook status' each day to share what they are thankful for, and others are doing their blogs (or both).
I have many things in my life to be thankful for, and I am hoping after this, I will take some time at the end of each day to remind myself of all these things. Too often, in our busy, crazy lives we don't stop to reflect. I've had too many reminders in the past months that life is too short, there aren't enough days... it's important to be thankful for what you've got and to celebrate each day and live in the moment!
So to start this off...Here are just some of what I'm thankful for:

                                                          My hubby
                                                          My children
                                                          My family (most of them)
                                                          My faith
                                                          Real friends
                                                          Crafting
                                                          My animals

                                                            
So, there's a start! I will continue to blog everyday about something (or many things) that I'm thankful for in that day. I encourage each of you to slow down and remember what all your thankful for :)

                        My handsome boys (with the sun in their faces):
                                                                     
My beautiful daughter

My beautiful step-daughter

                                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment