CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This year I decided to make a few gifts to those special to me, and then I'd make cards for the rest. Since my Mom is no longer living, I try and make those that are in my life and have made the biggest impact, feel just as special as I would my Mom.
My amazing Mother-in-Law has forever impacted my life! She has been the Mom that I've needed for the past 9 years. I honestly couldn't of picked a better Mother-in-Law if I would of hand-picked her myself. For Mother's Day I made her one of the message boards that I've shown a few posts down. She loved it :)
For my best friend.....This woman has been amazing! She is the best friend EVERY girl should have. She gives honest, and heartfelt advice when needed....She is always there when you need to cry, vent, or laugh! She has the best sense of humor, the biggest heart and is an amazing mother. She has shown me that no matter the struggle....to NEVER give up! She'll tell you "It's ok to make mistakes, just don't let them take control of your life", and she couldn't be more correct! I really can't explain my true feelings for her....but she knows them, I'm sure! So...for her I made a woden decor of her Mom. Her mom too has passed! I was hoping to capture her mother's beauty in this, and so I made it simple!
Here is a picture of it:




This picture show's the side view of the wooden decor. It has a stand on the back so she can set it on a bookshelf or fireplace mantle. She loved it, and that is all that matters :)


Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment