CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hair Flower Clips

So....I've always loved the look of flower hair clips. My best friend sent me over to her sister's page, Ruby Sweets and I was in awe. Her work is absolutley beautiful. I ordered a set of hair bows and won a set (from her facebook page) and when they got here, I can tell you the pictures don't do justice! After looking at them closely, I realized that it would actually be fairly easy to make the flower clips. So, I tried, and they turned out cute :) I took them to work and within about 30 minutes they were gone! I made more last night and decided I'd sell the next batch (about 10) and see if they still went as fast. They did. I only have 3 left lol. With help and advice from my wonderful husband, my fabulous best friend and her amazing sister Rhonda, at Ruby Sweets, I have decided I'm going to try and sell these (outside my office).
If these flower hair clips are something you might be interested in, please let me know. There are several different styles, colors and sizes :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment