CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fun Crafts

Lately, while taking a break from Christmas cards, I've tried my hands in a few different crafts. I really enjoy making things like this because I enjoy giving these things away. It's been awhile since I posted last, so I figured this would be a good place to start :)


Here is a fry box candy holder I made for a co-workers birthday!
I've seen several people making post-it note card holders and thought they were so fun! It took me a few try's....ok, it really took several try's, but I finally got it figured out. I have to say, they turned out really cute :)
Here is a birthday card I made for a co-worker :) It was my first try at a pop-up (or stand up) card. 
This was a card I made for a male co-worker. Masculine cards are honestly the hardest for me to make. I don't know why other than bling can always be added to a "girl" card to make it look good. This one brought a lot of laughs :)
Well, that's all I'm gonna post tonight. I will stay on top of this better....even though there is only like 2 or 3 people that look at this site :) HA HA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment